10.05.2012

*hawaiian day

Hawaiian Day at school - Vera was in the top 5% for school spirit.  When we get to school, we always walk through an area where older kids are in line for their lunch. Vera always looks a little self-conscious and proud walking through - especially if she has her bike or today, her grass skirt. It's cute.  


a few classmates. yes this girl second from the right is the tallest in her class!!


they both love to walk along this bench... still so crazy to me that Vera goes to Fritsch!  
I didn't go there by the way, I went to St. Theresa's - we drove by the other day, such nostalgia! It's not yellow and brown anymore, for those of you who didn't know.  and there's a fence blocking you from entering the playground!  I remember going back with my friend, Marie, years later - incapable of believing how small everything was and how filled with memories!  Anyway, that was a tangent...


No comments: