3.21.2013

*cotidiano

some everyday moments as of late:

Edie getting up when she's supposed to be going to sleep.  Just now she has gotten up about 8 times as I've uploaded pictures to whisper, "Puppy needs to go potty," "I touched my eye," "my tummy hurts," "I need to give you a hug and a kiss" "I made a card for Puppy. Where is the card?".... !!! actually I am kind of over it at the moment.  [this picture was a nap... she had put her jammies on and came to tell me she needed these pom poms.] Make that 12 times as I've written this post.  This is sooo unlike Vera!! She didn't even get out bed in the morning until like a year ago! She did scream and cry - just from her bed : )


silliness and silly faces are definitely part of our everyday. all day.


and this kind of thing too:

mad because she couldn't get her arm through:


obsessed with the bunny.  I don't like letting Eloise out lately because Edie smothers her.



playing restaurant:

 reading Are You My Mother [with some help]:


1 comment:

auntie j said...

just have to say that i love that you take pictures of the girls being challenging, and not just angelic. it's so real and precious. xo