4.28.2013

*Edie at 2.5!

Edie is seriously the funniest little girl. I guess they all are at this age :) Today I was trying to talk to someone after church and she tried to escape the building - Vera was trying to pull her back in while Edie screamed that she wanted to GO OUT IN THE SUMMER!!!!  She makes me laugh.

I should make an "Edie lately" post, but for now I have these photos I've collected over the weeks of her sleeping. She is going through a major transition and every day is completely different from the last. I seriously don't know what to expect. Well except I can expect that it won't be easy :) and that she will crawl in bed with us somewhere between 1-5am.

I think this sleeping on the floor started as a way to just be contrary at nap time, but hey, if she falls asleep it's fine with me. Vera never ever got out of her bed!! Till she was like 4!


or sometimes she will stay awake during quiet time and pass out in the car, like this on the way to swim lessons. I think I already posted this one?


or she falls asleep in the car and I bring her in and she lies comatose wherever I put her:


this is just a cute one of her 'reclining':


and another:


here's one where I thought she was just playing during quiet time but then it was really quiet and she'd fallen asleep right here.


or she was so exhausted from skipping so many naps, she falls asleep here at 11am and sleeps through our whole DMV wait:


Today she did not nap at all, and was a total crazy lady at bedtime. That's when I just "let go" and let her do whatever works to get her to fall asleep. She wanted to sleep on the floor next to her dresser - I just moved her to bed :)

1 comment:

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

These are so cute!! You're doing such a good job "going with the flow". I know life is crazy out there. :) xox.