8.11.2013

*nuevecito!

I know these 3D images can be a little creepy... I feel like this one is kind of cute, but maybe it's just because it's mine :) Anyway, you may not have known that we are expecting our 3rd little one! Due February 1 - currently 15 weeks. It has been a very very different pregnancy. I felt a little tired and nauseated in the very beginning, but it was super mild. I didn't have to survive on burritos and quesadillas to feel settled and could even eat a simple salad and be satisfied - crazy!! I now feel totally fine, almost not even pregnant [well except for some complications that keep me 'taking it easy' - disconcerting and frustrating]. So so thankful for this blessing of an easy pregnancy especially having the other 2 to watch. Anyway, we are all very very happy! The girls especially - Vera with a much more mature understanding now and Edie with hilarious little questions and scenarios she comes up with [when will the baby say, 'mama? I want some noodles!']. I have to get a video of it.  None of us can wait to meet this one 



7 comments:

Schilb Family said...

congratulations!!! wonderful news!!!! xx

sarah said...

Totally creepy alien! But so excited for you and so excited that we are pregnancy pals! I love you and your growing family way too much. Xo

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Hmmm I wonder if this little one is a boy since your pregnancy is so different?! So glad to hear of your good news.

Melissa Abby said...

Yay, congrats Anne and Ben!! So exciting! Are you going to find out boy or girl? Bumme we missed you out in CA, I think we were always opposite places as you guys.

Salway said...

YAY! What fun. Congratulations, you guys!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Just checking your blog for the first time in awhile!

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

so glad it has been going well! maybe that means a boy???