3.22.2014

*

Ruthie is 6 weeks old! It's so fun to see her developing - growing, cooing, smiling, slowly learning to sleep in her bed :) She's a chubby little bunny and is already growing out of this little favorite onesie here (0-3 mos) that was Vera's. We're all doing well adjusting.. I mean there are certainly *moments*, but overall I'd say we are adjusting.  It seems like every other day or two day is off.. crying, fussy, not sleeping night or day, sisters bickering and throwing tantrums. On the good days, everything is lovely and harmonious and easy.  Today and yesterday are good days.  Catch me on Thursday afternoon and I'd have told you our lives were falling apart :)   Good to keep it in perspective: there will be hard days, but the good ones will start overtaking them!




2 comments:

Kristina said...

Anne, it was so good to hear from you on my blog, thank you:)...Ruth looks so adorable and I think you are doing amazing! Recognizing that bad days happen, there is just no way around it, is the biggest step, in my opinion. So just go with the flow and know that bad days will be over eventually:)

Allison G. said...

Happy six weeks, Ruth! And well done, mama - you are inspiring in your ability to handle everything with ease, patience, and grace. Blessings to you all.