7.01.2009

*

Some random pictures - because Vera is sleeping, and I don't know what to do with myself! By the way, the other day when I thought she was, of course she was not. This time for real - 20 minutes anyway.

Running in circles with Amelia:

Last Sunday boating with my brother's family.. she liked the 'floating', but was terrified for anyone getting pulled on the inner tube - I think she thought they were getting hurt :( She finally fell asleep murmering "no to, no to" which either meant "I don't want a turn!" or "don't turn!"
Finally warm enough for popsicles... we each eat at least a couple (or 4) a day:
Her toenail polish wore off and the other day she tried re-applying with a blue crayon:

2 comments:

momandpop said...

Wow, your park is so GREEN and shady! She may like the tubing now, but imagine what she's going to be like all the years ahead in Tahoe.

So glad she got a nap today!

momandpop said...

I meant "she may NOT like the tubing now"....