9.23.2009

*

I don't know what it is today, but I am seriously loooosing it. Like I want to pull out my hair and scream and kick and tell her to freaking stop freaking out!!!! In the whole scheme of things, it's not awful. She got up before 6:00 and has been understandably tired and probably a little stressed from potty-training (!) and maybe getting her last molars in. I'm having a hard time handling it and am confronted with one of those please Lord God help me do this days. Thought I'd share that in case you've started thinking everything is always rosy and cute around here, making pestos and going on hikes. Nope!


unrelated: laying out with bunny the other day

2 comments:

Emily said...

***HUGS*** This too shall pass!!!

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

LOL. You crack me up. Look forward to early bedtime!! :)