9.16.2011

*


Sam and Amelia came over yesterday after school as their mama was getting ready to have their baby sister (!) They had a great afternoon playing together - such good little friends. When we dropped them off, Vera said she wants to live with them.


This was right after Vera asked Sam to marry her, "because she's a grown up now." I think he said yes - see her smile :)

Here they are discussing what they are going to play. I didn't catch all of it, but wrote down a few snippets.



We are good princesses and you are a king.
How about I be a bad turtle?
No, how about we be bad princesses and you be a bad king and...
Do you want to marry us?
No.
Ugh! You have to marry us!
Ha, I turned you into a prince.
I don't want to - I turned myself back into a little boy.
[not too much later] Ok. I will marry you, as long as you don't be mean.

2 comments:

Salway said...

oh my, I love Vera's dress-up dress. So elegant. No wonder he asked her to marry him!

ann.e said...

no SHE was the asker : )