9.17.2011

*this is edie!

We have a lot of videos of Vera as a little one, and so I've really been trying to catch some good ones of Edie. I finally just compiled bits from the last couple months, so we can remember what she was like at this stage. Of course she would rarely perform her tricks for the camera, but I got some cute moments. Mostly of her looking at books - I guess I just like to see her little brain working as she flips the pages, thinks about what she's seeing. One video in the middle I saved because there was a presidential speech on in the background. I thought it will be interesting to hear it someday in the future. He talks about the "dismal state of our country" - it's kind of sad to hear as you watch an innocent little baby playing on the floor! Anyway, here it is. You will likely find it boring, but I'll have it to watch over and over when my baby is no longer a baby:



By the way, I added a link to our youtube page on the right of the blog. For you family members who like to watch them over and over too : )

No comments: