1.31.2013

*last days...

I meant to post some pictures from our last days in Nevada. I lost quite a few when I ran my iphone through the wash .. the day before we were supposed to leave. Which we postponed because Edie and then I got the flu. Needless to say it was a stressful time!

This looks like pre-packing... Edie pretending to call Tia.


mid-packing. ugh I hate that stage - no matter what you do, things just get messy and dirty. like dust appears from everywhere.  I tried to be extremely organized but at the end it was still throwing random stuff in random boxes.  Here in our apartment, we probably could have used a little less. Pack lightly and then take even more out is what I say.


Girls helping clean up their art room - I miss that space!


last dinner before Ben left for MA.  Vera was at her very first sleepover - at Greta's. 


I actually just went to download the pictures from my new phone to my computer and they are all gone!! It synched to all my old stuff - off to google if I can get them back!!!

No comments: