2.02.2013

*la conejita

Eloise arrived on Tuesday evening. It seemed a little crazy [probably because it is] to spend that much to get a pet rabbit out here, but well I guess you do things like that as a parent! She was such a comfort to Vera when we moved from UT to NV and really, we all just love this bunny so much. She is truly the nicest bunny I have ever had. She is super friendly and loves to be held and to just be with us. Yesterday I was typing on my computer and she started running tight little circles around me - like something a little kid would do. It was soo cute!  She also seems to try to tell us when she's hungry or thirsty - scratching or nipping at our legs.  I've had a lot of bunnies, but never one so personable.

Yes it is a little crazy sharing a one bedroom apartment with a bunny whose cage has not arrived yet... but it's working fine.  She sleeps in the bathroom where I set up a little litter box and her food and water. When we are home she hops around wherever.  It's not ideal, but it works and adds a little more excitement to this already exciting and crazy time in our lives!




this was in carson - she started getting really comfortable hopping up on whatever she liked:


1 comment:

Melissa Abby said...

What a cute bunny!! Glad she made it out there!