2.26.2013

*Edieisms

- [when she's grumpy] I don't want to go potty and I don't want to watch a show and I don't want to see you ANY MORE and I don't want to see Dadda and I don't like the lamp [or whatever is closest] and I don't want to see addebody and I don't want to do anyfing ANY MORE!!!!
- Heehoc [Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh]
- every night at the table, the same: Dear Jesus, thankyou for is day, thank you Eloise don't like hers cage.
- I don't like baaaaassyball! I only like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!!
- [licking her snot] mmmmm tastes like cimanim and shuga!
- me: what is your favorite candy? Edie: Dora candy wif a Boots wrapper. Vera's favorite is Cindelella wif a race car wrapper.
- You're in my fanly. I love my fanly!!!  
- gleen, ice cleam, glound
- I have a bottom and DONT TOUCH IT!
- Massachusetts! [she says it perfectly!]
- my brain hurts! [points to her tummy when asked where her brain is]
- she calls out a dozen times after we put her to bed and says the most random things: why are we sleeping? last day remember I go on a little pink airplane wif Puppy - it was sooo tiiiny!
- Daddy come suggle (snuggle) wif me!
- lots of potty talk - toot, stinky, butt!, I see yours bottom!  
.... I'll add more if I think of them.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Ahahaha, these made me laugh! :)