5.02.2014

*La Pascua 2014

Another glorious Easter Sunday celebrating the resurrection.  [Here was last year's]  Have I talked about how much we love our church?  I keep meaning to write about it... anyway our pastor preached another amazing sermon - about our hope in Christ.  Not a second-hand "at least we have hope" kind of hope, but the kind that fills our lives with joy, in the 'now'.  If you're the sermon-listening type, I recommend looking up some of his sermons - here is Easter Sunday's and here is the church site.



Here we are last year. Fun to think how we didn't know we'd have another little girlie with us a year later! and yes, I wore the exact same thing:


It was a pretty busy day - starting with an overly ambitious breakfast that Ben ended up getting together because Ruthie was a being a fussy nurser.

Anyway, amidst it all I got out Easter best - I love using my china and silverware from Grandma Kay:


in the nursing room with this cutie.. I didn't get a good picture of her dress [it has pink smocking on top] which was mine as a baby!



yummy treats at church:


I had wanted a good picture of the three sisters in their Easter best - waited until the end of the day, a little too late.


I was too busy getting our stuff together for the brunch with friends to even see them hunt for eggs.  I told Vera last year there's no Easter bunny [I just wanted one holy holiday without a mascot], but she kind of believes anyway.


didn't get any pictures of our lunch with the McCoys - good food and good fellowship!


dyeing eggs earlier that week:


No comments: