2.04.2008

*el fin de semana

Erik and Heather came through for a short visit this weekend. Everyone [except me and V] went skiing on Saturday - I was bummed to miss the beautiful day up in the mountains, but if you know me at all, you'll know that I'm not the most... enthusiastic skier. Anyway, Sunday Ben and Erik went snowmobiling and then we all watched the Superbowl. I realized that I love Superbowl food - nachos, dips, beer.... yum. Anyway, we had a great time with them and want all our friends to know they are always welcome to stay [please?].

3 comments:

Melissa Abby said...

Oh, I miss you guys! We would love to come visit you, Chad and I need to figure something out!!!

Jenny said...

That top picture is sooooo beautiful! Looks like a fun day:) Jen

ann.e said...

it was the pictures that made me +kind of+ wish i had gone..