2.26.2008

*la biblioteca

I really love our public library - it's the kind of place you'd want to take an out-of-town visitor. I realized today too that it's only a mile away. That'll be fun when she's bigger and we can walk there for story hour or just to pick up some books and explore their kiddie floor. She'll of course be an avid reader just like her mommy -- and she'll love Anne of Green Gables, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Ramona, Roald Dahl and all the classic fairy tales. She can skip Babysitter's Club. Tamara, should I introduce her to Christy Miller and Brio? :)

4 comments:

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

FYI-Sometime I leave comments on old posts because I get behind (check last post).
Anyways I wanted to add my 2 cents that I agree with Anne of Green Gables and Ramona Quimby (sp?).

Anonymous said...

Just for that, she'll be reading Sweet Valley Twins! :)

Em and Jud said...

I love your blog, Anne! And I share your love for libraries. Such a magical place--and I know Vera will be a great reader!

sarah said...

Fine, autie sarah will be reading her babysitter club...