2.27.2008

*¡gymboree!

Thank you Emily! Vera loved her first Gymboree class today. We met her little friend Trinity whose mom taught with me last year. Her favorite things were the bubbles [she was literally shaking with excitement] and the "baby soccer" where you use your baby to kick the ball ... sounds a little strange but Vera LOVED it [which of course she would because she's going to be a little soccer player]. She had her little mouth wide open in a smile the whole time and laughed out loud when the ball came near. It was adorable. I even got into singing all the clappy baby songs - who am I??


[...I couldn't choose just 3 photos...]

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yea! I'm so happy Vera had such a great time!

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

How fun! So glad you 2 had such a blast with the bubbles and songs. You are such a great mom
;)

Melissa Abby said...

So cute!! Looks like she has fun :)