3.27.2008

*The Easter Dress

Little Easter Dresses deserve their own post. I always remember having a special one - usually made by my mom and usually matching my little sister's. I was so excited to see Vera in hers! Ben's mom bought it for her - maybe next year I can make one :) I didn't get a picture of the adorable little ruffled and laced bloomers - they were probably the best part.


Of course, the special dress is for a special day. Easter is my favorite Sunday of the year - so joyful and triumphant. He is risen!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love that dress! The little girl is pretty cute too:) Jen

Em and Jud said...

I hope you had a wonderful trip! We are so excited to see you in just a few weeks. Vera is beautiful in her Easter dress--and certainly a blessing to be celebrated!