4.17.2008

*the trip: part 1

We're home! We had such a great time and did so many things that I'm having a hard time even organizing it all in my head. So I'm going to give it to you in little instalments. First we stayed with my cousin Beth, her husband, Ryan, and their precious little guy, Pierce. It was so nice to get to just relax and hang out with Beth and watch the babies play. At first they kind of did their own thing, but by the end of the week they were old friends and were so excited to see each other every morning - it was adorable. I really loved getting to share in a bit of their daily lives and came home motivated to do lots of things: make all our babyfood, put my own art/photos up on the wall, actually make all the recipes I bookmark in my magazines... and watch the next Bachelor on Monday :)

It's really hard to choose from all the pictures I took. I just realized I didn't get any of us adults, but here's some favorite moments of the two little cuties:


***
It was great to be in a nearly baby-proof house equipped with lots of new and exciting places/toys to explore. Pierce was a good little sport too and shared well :)

2 comments:

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

Ah. We miss sharing our mornings with you guys. Nearly babyproof ... 'cept for that rock-wall media cabinet. too funny. I love that picture! I also loved watching Pierce sit and stare at Vera doing laps around the room. (He played REALLY hard at daycare yesterday. He misses his playmate).

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

these photos are sooo cute. we miss you too!