4.19.2008

*trip: part 3

Are you tired of my pictures yet? :)

Another big highlight of our trip was staying with the Freise's and meeting little Eva!! She is the snuggliest, softest sweet little baby I've ever held.


I loved getting to spend so much time with them! It's so much nicer when you don't have to fit the whole conversation into a little coffee date, but rather have it stretched over a couple days: breakfast on the couch, in the backyard, on a walk through the neighborhood... Saturday was the most beautiful day ever - I wish I'd taken pictures of all the flowers blooming along our walk. I love Queen Anne - such an amazing place. [I have lots of memories of walking around with my niece there in the Baby Bjorn. I'd pretend she was mine and smile when people said she looked like me :)] Anyway, we even got to go to Queen Anne Thriftway [unfortunately called Metropolitan Market now] - where my love for grocery stores was born. Julie, I wish we were neighbors and could meet up for walks or coffee or picnics on the grass whenever we wanted to!

flora at metropolitan market:


why doesn't this baby get up and play?


beautiful sunny day:


see the orange hazelnut pinwheel in front of Julie? I still regret not getting another:

having a good time while Julie & I enjoy our sandwiches:

1 comment:

Emily said...

I am officially jealous!!! Looks like you had a great time! I love the girls in cute little hats