4.03.2008

*babyclothes

I remember back when I used to babysit, I couldn't wait to have a baby so I could dress her [always a her] up in all her cute little clothes. Well I've discovered that babies don't like to be dressed. I attempted the other night to get a little photo shoot of Vera in these adorable little kimonos [hand]made by my sister and Ben's sister. After the trauma of being undressed/dressed several times, she wouldn't stay still for a good shot. Especially of Auntie Jay's - so I put one up from when she was just 3 months old. [by the way, these fotos were a different attempt to get a good picture to send to Liz. She wasn't crying because I wouldn't pick her up, she was crying because I took away the camera. Beth! ;)] Anyway, I love these little creations - they are so so special. And adorable. I'm actually working on a little project of my own.... SouleMama would be so proud.


2 comments:

Jenny said...

go anne go! can't wait to see your creation:) yep, it was chanon thai and I didn't remember that our meal there was a few weeks before the chaos--although now I remember ben saying ,"Oh my gosh Jenny, you're huge!" that day and so that does make sense--hehehehhahahhohoho.
remind me to tell you about cheerios. Jen

Anonymous said...

Anne, the little pic of Vera with her tongue just slightly hanging out of her mouth is definitely on my top 5 favorites of her. Would it be mean to say, it reminds me of a little downie I used to watch when I subbed. Sorry Anne. I also really, really love the picture of her kinda full back-side when she is playing and also the one where she is sitting up in her full length pink pj's. I hope that you get this comment this time. If it works, I will start sending MANY more. Thanks for sharing your family's everyday life. love you
heather