4.20.2008

*trip: part 4

This is the last one, I promise [until our next trip.... which may be in a couple weeks. ridiculous? a little :)].

So Sunday evening we went to my brother's for dinner. It was so great during college when I'd drive up for the weekend and sleep on their couch - fun memories of throwing pillows and blankets on Tyler all morning :) I really missed them when I moved away - it's so hard to go months without seeing the little ones. I feel lucky this year having seen them several times. Anyway, we would love to end up in Seattle so we could be near them!!

Jamesen reading to Vera:

Playing with cousin Tyler:

This is Vera's signature look:

Happy Birthday Gegi!

1 comment:

Melissa Abby said...

All of your pictures are so cute...looks like you had lots of fun! I think I say this every time, but Vera really is adorable!!!