10.15.2008

*dear fan base,

We're okay!  Last week Vera and I were in Nevada.  My grandma and I got to hear my most favorite author - Isabel Allende - speak in Reno which was pretty awesome.  We flew back Friday morning and the three of us drove out that afternoon for Montana!  We've been having an amazing time catching up with old friends, businesses [ie. Big Dipper, Le Petit, Scotty's], sights and general nostalgia.  Unfortunately in the 2 hour window at home I accidentally unpacked my camera :(  We've taken a few with our friends', so hopefully I'll have some good ones to post.  

love,
anne

2 comments:

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

thank you for the communication:)

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

i almost started a blog: fans against the caters taking vacations. :)