10.05.2009

*baila baila

Vera puts on this tutu of Marie's [calls it her 'dancing outfit'] at least once or twice a day and asks for me to put on some music so she can do her pirouettes [it was word of the day on sesame street a couple weeks ago]. I keep trying to get her to repeat these moves, but the new ones are pretty cute too:



*The little outfit has Tinkerbell on the front. I love asking V who it is because she can never remember it right. My favorite answers are Tiggerbear and Bell Ding.

**Tom Petty isn't really great dancing music - usually we have Madonna on. I love Madonna!!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

As in Mr Belding! Has she been watching Saved by the Bell...

JJ said...

Levi loves watch the Vera videos!

Katie said...

tears down my face right now laughing...the concentration!! such a cute little bean that one...congrats!!

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

a) i love this
b) i love that you love madonna.

sarah said...

annie, she dances JUST like you, you must be so proud

Jenny said...

Adorable!!! Can't wait until the babes are 100% so that the three amigos can be together once again:)