10.13.2009

*hace 2 años



I always loved finding pictures from "one year ago." Crazy that now there's pictures from two years ago! I don't know if I ever shared pictures from this weekend [did I?], October 07 when Vera was a little over 2 months old [pre-blogging days, some of my favorite pictures ever - mostly taken by Matty]. Matty, Jessie and Ben came for Vera's baptism and it was such a fun, beautiful Fall weekend with them.

{I love this little face}

{look at Vera's cute little expression :) it keeps rotating the image for some reason?}



child of the covenant:

{same baptismal gown worn by me and all my siblings, many cousins and other family members. all the names are embroidered onto the slip... except Vera's which has sat in my sewing box for two years. discipline please!!!}


**more Cater fun happening this week with Ben's parents here. photos to follow...**

2 comments:

Em and Jud said...

Love to see these early photos of Vera. Such a precious baby girl.

Sending big hugs!

momandpop said...

we'll get her name embroidered yet. When we were crossing the street in front of the church yesterday, I thought of these pictures. Child of the Covenant. I love that.