10.30.2009

*cachorritos!!!!


We're in New Jersey visiting Ben's sister+husband right now, but I had to interrupt our trip to share the news! Boone is a daddy!!!!!!! We got an email last night that the first one had arrived and the 3 others were born throughout the night. My parents' dog, Sadie, is the mommy, so the little ones are 1/2 purebred American lab and 1/2 purebred Springer Spaniel [there was a bit of an illicit romance this summer]. We get to see them at Thanksgiving!!! SO CUTE!!!! I love puppies.

4 comments:

momandpop said...

Imagine what Voovee will do when she sees them at Thanksgiving!!! What will Boone do?

Jenny said...

Adorable!!!! Miss you guys and hope you are having tons of fun:)

JJ said...

I want one! Take that back, I want all of them!!!

sarah said...

Spaniador? Splab? Dorspan?