4.11.2010

*

Wanted to write this down while it's fresh in my memory.  I keep trying to get Vera to pray on her own, and tonight we got close as she had Bunny pray out loud.  Ben and I listened quietly - it was such a sweet little prayer, especially the first bit:

Dear Jesus, thank you for loving us, thank you for going to church and Vera go to Someday School, thank you for my Mom read stories to me, thank you my Mom make my backpack, thank you for my animal shirt and my shoes and my 'frigerator.  [Then Bunny says to me]  I have a pink 'frigerator! and a pink sink! with butterflies on it!  Vera, what do we say when we're done praying?  Amen.

3 comments:

momandpop said...

Training her up in the way that she should go....

Mackenzie said...

that is just about the sweetest thing ever.

Anonymous said...

someday school. classic.