4.26.2010

*familia

I've been laying (lying?) in bed for over an hour [it's 5 now]and finally just decided to get up and post some pictures.  We've had a great time with my mom here all last week and my dad this weekend!  We love to see Vera spend time with her family, developing those precious memories and relationships :)

Red Butte Gardens:
Sewing together.  Vera: a cardboard pig; my mom: Vera's baptism slip [embroidering the  name/date] that I've been avoiding for 2.5 years.

Grandma Sheila giving Bun a new face:

puzzles with Papa Sam - should have got it on video:

Happy Birthday Ben!!  Love you soooo much :)
 
 
off to Seattle for the next week!!!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww! you guys look so great. can't wait to hear about your dinnnnerr :) Happy Birthday, Bean.

momandpop said...

That's a terrific picture of the two of you!!

And Vera looks so comfortable with her Gramma and Papa. Ben told us about the heavenly pies!!

(lying)