9.24.2010

*esta semana

::some pictures from the week::


I got some cheap boring thank you cards at a yard sale and then had Vera help me paint some pink swatches to revamp them with.
Unfortunately I wasn't paying attention and glued almost all of them on upside down:

The fun little pre-baby party our neighbors had for us. Slightly unfair that the table was filled with wine, mixed drinks and irresistible soft cheeses straight from her Paris trip [I couldn't not... baby and I are still ok but I feel huge anxiety and guilt every time I do that!].


neighbor friends:



What your lungs look like inside:



I'm trying to enjoy these last weeks (days? :) of showering in peace. Today she entertained herself with a picnic/feast with all her animal friends. Soon it will be back to not knowing when I am ever supposed to get ready.

el mate:



La ballena at almost 37 weeks. I'm only sharing this picture because it somehow makes me look smaller than I actually am. You should see the picture I'm not sharing that Vera took from below - yikes.



5 comments:

Beyondpeasncarrots said...

It is so true about the showering.. I was wondering how that would all play out with two.. but the baby sleeps so much that you can find time "easily" for the first year when she takes more than one nap. Now that they both take one they play in Juliette's crib while I enjoy my 5+ minute rinse - sometimes it constitutes as a shower! BTW - you look great

Anonymous said...

thank you for posting. i was starting to despair of seeing another picture of you in full prego before the baby comes. you look fabulous!

oh -- and can i tell you it is torture having to wait to learn the baby's name?! ;)

Mike said...

You are beautiful, Anne! It's precious to realize that your next bundle from heaven is tucked right up against you just now just like Voovie was! Love the lungs drawing. Lungs!

BTW, some of her pics look sooo like you. One or two --. Put black hair on her in the picture with Graham and there's BennyCater, age 3.

sarah said...

How cute is Varah's little Carson Basketball shirt?!!

Annie, you look great, but I'm ready to welcome varah's new sibling, so hurry up already :)

Erin Dahlgren said...

LOOOVe the 37 week shot. You look great and I love seeing how she entertains herself - sending you lots of thoughts and love.