9.30.2010

*


My mom got here Monday in preparation for baby's arrival. My midwife had hoped - because of low amniotic fluid levels as well as wanting to avoid the traumas of a ginormous baby - that I would deliver this week. Despite a few hippy-type encouragements, it looks baby is happy to wait it out and fluid levels are stable [despite one nurse telling me, oh yes they will continue to go down - you'll have her by 36 weeks]. I tried to not let myself get excited about maybe delivering early, but I went ahead and got my mind set on it :( Anyway... we have lots of projects lined up to keep the waiting time occupied. Yesterday we canned tomatoes and bought supplies for strawberry pillows. We also have a 25 lb. box of apples to make into applesauce, various other sewing projects, a house to organize and a 3 year old to keep happy [not an easy task this week]. I'm tired, but at least we're keeping things busy and that makes time go fast!

6 comments:

Melissa Abby said...

Praying for you these last few weeks/days/hours!!

Mike said...

Wonderful picture. Lotsa fun. Bless you, Anne. Bless baby, too.

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

This sounds like a really fun week! Just enjoy all these fun projects before we are in over our heads;) xoxo

Anonymous said...

nesting instinct in hyper-drive :) love it. hope you're saving some of that homemade applesauce for thanksgiving!

Salway said...

thinking about you, anne! good luck.

Heather said...

Eeeeek! It's almost time! I can't wait to see her precious little face.