9.22.2010

*la hadita princesa

Guess what? I'm a fairy, I help people get basil.

I'm a fairy, my name is Tinkerbell. I can make the ceiling change color, do you want to see? Black, pink, blue!

I'm such a good cooker. Did you know that? I'm a real fairy. I can fly through the sky. Look I can fly while I'm eating dinner. Don't I look lovely?

Vera start eating right now. 1....2....

Don't count! I'm a fairy and fairies eat their dinner all by themselves. [yeah right]

and on and on...

At first I thought it was cute - ah 3 year olds and their adorable imaginations and conversations. Then it started getting old. Then I started losing patience. O-KAY I get it, you're a fairy, eat your freaking dinner before I lose my mind.

4 comments:

JJ said...

This sounds familiar (not the fairy part, the losing my mind part)!

Melissa Abby said...

Hilarious :)

Tammy said...

hahaha! So glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks like that. For me it seems to happen daily...sigh...amazing I have any mind left!

Erin Dahlgren said...

So hilarious - did you actually say, 'freakin'? We need to start filtering our words here so that's a good one to start with:) xoxo