10.19.2010

*el shopping

On Friday we took our first family outing - to the brand new 1-mile-away Target. I feel like I've read somewhere that a high percentage of babies' first outing are to Target... Anyway it was really a lot of fun - especially with a generous gift card :) Edie was so cute - eyes open all the way there and for most of the shopping trip. Vera was super excited too looking at all the fun things to buy. My favorite: "A Tinkerbell bed?! Oh how can I believe it?!!!"






It was a little too much exertion for me, however, and on arriving home my back hurt so badly and I was so tired that I literally burst into tears. Anyone else cry a lot after having a baby??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how can I believe it?!!!.. what a fabulous expression :)

JJ said...

I'm pretty sure Levi's first trip out was to Target as well. And, yes, I cried a lot. I remember thinking it would never get better but of course it does. You've got two sweet girls to help you with that (and one great husband)!

Unknown said...

Oh fer cute!

I cried, hysterically and uncontrollably on more then one occasion. It will get better. Praying for you.

Beyondpeasncarrots said...

You have to remember that you have a lot going on and to give yourself the OK to loose it once and a while.. and yes the crying will get better :)