10.06.2010

*listos


It's been a slow process getting things ready - a bin here and there coming out from the garage, clothes finally sorted and put away, itty bitty diapers all lined up so cute and the girls' room finally set up. It's funny how little you really need for a baby yet how much you seem to acquire! I've probably mentioned my favorite motto used to be something like "everything I own I can put in a hankerchief over my shoulder." Something like that - see I even forgot how the quote went. Anyway, regardless of if you need all these things, they sure are cute! and we got a cute new storage system to help organize it all [thank you Myers and Caters!].


Ben set up the crib the other day and my mom fixed the bedding that I had almost ruined by drying it on high. Seriously, one huge reason I wanted another girl was so I could use this cute bedding again :) I picked out the fabrics at a shop in Missoula and my mom sewed it up. I wish I hadn't deleted the pictures from when Ben set up the crib and furniture before Vera was born - it would have been fun seeing them next to these 3 years later.

Wait, I got my tools!!!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Precious are nurseries and children's rooms.