10.29.2010

*snuggly


We got a very unexpected, lovely gift in the mail. I can't believe how cute and comfortable it is, now that I've figured it out :) I tried our pouch sling last week and couldn't get it to feel quite right for some reason. I'll give it another go, but this one is sure to get a lot of use - it's from Sugar Sweet Baby. Edie is a little different from Vera and will actually let me set her down for small periods of time, but it sure feels good to be able to hold her close and move around with my hands free. I'm typing this with two hands, for example. Not sure if you check our blog, but thank you!!

4 comments:

JJ said...

Love it! Levi rode in the Moby (just like yours) for a long while and it helped make the time go by a bit easier. You will really enjoy using one of these!!

Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennie said...

You're welcome :)

Anonymous said...

That's a GREAT photo :)