12.27.2010

*dress-up



I had no idea my mom had all these dress-up clothes - old nightgowns from my grandma, halloween costumes, recital tutus, high heels, wigs... It was so much fun - even Liz and I tried on some things, though I won't share those pictures :)

my old plastic strawberry shortcake costume!

Vera wasn't shy about being bossy: "EVERYONE go behind the curtain!!"

beautiful ballerinas:

Liz and I loved this one and were so glad it fit Marie! She looks like a little Laura Ingalls:

my cousin's teal bridesmaid dress circa 1980 something:

A performance of The Rotten Cowboy. Vera played Spring - the "new name" she gave herself last month.


When everyone bowed here and said their name and who they played, Vera didn't get it. "My name is Spring and I played with Olivia."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your photos turned out gorgeous...mine did not :( That was SOOOOO much fun!!