12.23.2010

*el mall

We went to Meadowood on Saturday. I hadn't been there in so long and even felt a little nostalgia for my *childhood* mall :) Funny memories - like reaching soo hard to try to get coins out of the fountain, Clown's Closet with the Hello Kitty gum and erasers [P :)], sneaking past our parents to buy another piece of Sbarro pizza [why did we have to be so sneaky, T?], loving and lusting after clothes from Guess and Limited Too, buying boxers at GAP for pajama shorts [I finally just threw out some I'd bought in middle school!] ...

Anyway here's Vera in front of the Santa line - which we didn't join. She wanted to open the fake presents sooo bad.

I tried on some lipstick and she wanted to 'get beautiful' too:

Edie was so awake and cute perched up on Daddy's chest:

sleepy baby on the way home:


sleepy smile:

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yes! So glad you made it to made it to meadowood mall. It is such a nostalgic place. :) I love the little things she says. Such a cutie