5.16.2011

*7 mesitos



These last couple months Edie really has started to show us her personality, and it's been so much fun! Not so much when we're out in public, but at home she laughs and smiles and babbles a lot [now saying babababa instead of just uhhhhhh]. She's started kind of playing with us - if I try to change her diaper on our bed, she flips over real fast, looks back at me with a grin and starts rolling all over trying to get away. She loves to grab my hair and pull hard, twisting it around her drooly little fingers. I probably shouldn't yelp and say HEY! - she definitely thinks it's funny. She also just started putting her little head on my shoulder once in a while in a little act of affection - so sweet, Vera was never a cuddler as a baby [she is more now].

She is still waking usually twice a night - sometimes 3 times and wonderfully last night just once at 5am. I would like her to sleep all the way through, but actually kind of enjoy a middle of the night cuddling time with her - just one though... we need to figure out how to make that work because she does not need to be waking 3 times! I don't let her fuss back to sleep if it's taking too long, because it doesn't seem fair to sleeping Vera. Anyway, we'll see what I report at 8 mos. :)


she was actually laughing here because she'd just peed on our bed: nice.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this made me laugh out loud. she sounds so sweet..... i'll probably have to wait til tahoe to see you all again.