5.08.2011

*en la cocina

Vera still loves making pretend food - both in her kitchen and her sandbox. She now asserts that it's not pretend and was really trying to get me to let her use real chocolate in this soup. It's hard because once you do, it's almost impossible to go back. She also wanted to put it in the real oven - she even used a metal bowl this time, because the other day I told her we couldn't because her bowl was plastic! I compromised and put it in the toaster oven for her for a few minutes, which was pretty exciting. She then took it down to Ben in his office and he *got* to try it :) Water, salt, pepper, parsley and one gummy vitamin, mmm.



This is one of my all-time favorite videos. I love how she communicated - how she was so intentional with her "words." Also she did something here that she never did again - when she "talks" about how funny daddy is. It was SO CUTE. Another that -as a mom- I can watch over and over and over:

No comments: