5.29.2011

*la pintura

Vera has always loved to paint, but until recently she didn't get to do it too often. It always seemed like such a hassle and a pain to get everything out, to cover surfaces, get her clean water etc. However, in the last couple months she has been painting every single day. I just let it go and realized it's not that big a deal. Sure her space is kind of a mess, but it doesn't extend elsewhere. I do get her clean water, but she pours her own paint, finds her own paper and can pretty much do it independently. Once in a while I clean up her table and organize her paintings - which, of course, are impossible to throw away! I love each and every one :)

Here's a few...

a TV in the middle, a bottle of rainbow juice on the left:

She likes to fold the paper to make a mirror image [learned at preschool]. This was Edie's birth announcement which I've been meaning to post on here [for 4 months now] since I got really disorganized sending them out and lost track of who got one! sorry if you were one of those!

one of many family portraits - I love the little Eden:
the art table:

She pretty much does what she wants. I walked downstairs here as she was painting her hands to make prints:



No comments: