1.14.2012

*cotidiano

It's nice to have things back to normal after the busyness of the holidays. Here's some *everyday* moments from the last 2 nights:

Vera dressing up as a "movie star fairy cinderella who cooks dinner":

She's so cute with her daddy. They both are.



vera made us all get fancy tonight for dinner. edie even had a barrette and a necklace.. then she picked up a disney princess coin purse thing - nooooooot yet!


I remind myself of my mom here.


cheering for the 49ers [such a good game!! I do like to watch football - it reminds me of growing up] I love how babies always seem to think you are clapping for them and then they clap too.


1 comment:

momandpop said...

So many wonderful posts, Anne! and we DID the best time with everyone! I miss Edie's gnawing on my finger and Vera's incredible creativity and delightful conversations. I drank from my new cup this morning. It has TREES all over it! Thank you! Love