1.16.2012

*más


Posting some pictures that Jessie forwarded from her camera.  So many good ones!

she looks so pretty and grown up here!!  I love how she always layers on the Christmas gift costume jewelry as she opens it...

fun with uncle ben - matty and tio playing a duet in the background:

a delicious Christmas dinner. the stewed prunes were such a good accompaniment - who would have thought?  I can't remember the funny nickname someone (ben b?) gave them, but that's just as well.  



helping edie with a drink on the way to the mission:

 waiting for tacos at pedro's:


the mission was so beautiful. we had such a nice relaxing afternoon, just walking around, sitting on the grass, feeding the fish in the fountain.  reminded me of some of my favorite isabel allende novels [I think her Zorro takes place in this setting?]










even more to come! 

2 comments:

Melissa Abby said...

Your girls are just beautiful! I love the mission...we walked there from my schoolfor our 4th grade field trip, such great memories of visiting there quite a few times. I love San Juan!

auntie j said...

ben reminded me last night.. chimney sweeps :)