9.18.2008

*

I'm taking care of a new little one a few days a week. It's been interesting so far trying to juggle 2 at once, but I think it's going to work out. She's a really easy-going, happy, cute little baby [6 months old - we'll call her *baby*], and it's fun watching Vera interact with her. She loves to tickle her toes and give kisses, hugs and pats on the head. She also likes to take the binky away and play older sibling, dictating who gets what toy when.

I'm pretty sure she was trying to be loving here:



After kisses and hugs, Vera goes through the diaper bag:


Poor baby doesn't know what to think:

3 comments:

Melissa Abby said...

That last picture pretty much says it all!

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

LOL. I love it. I bet you are such a fun *babysitter* -- in like a year, you'll be running a preschool from your home!

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

Too funny!! I can't believe you are juggling two. The twins must have given you inspiration.