9.01.2008

* ¡sientate!

Sit down please was one of the first things Vera understood. She still understands but now thinks it's a real fun game to stand up and wait for me to tell her, sit down and then stand up again. I think she's even mimicking me and is starting to say "sit." Anyway, she looooves chairs and loves to feel like a big girl climbing into them [at least that's what the look on her face tells me]. This adorable little wooden one was a birthday present from our-friends-the-twins' grandpa! So nice :)




4 comments:

Melissa Abby said...

she makes the best faces!

Jack/Gooz said...

hey lady - we're back up and running - I can't find your email in my gmail - no clue why. Email me at azla.harrington@gmail.com so I have it again.

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

I just love her fun personality:)

Jenny said...

So glad she loves her little chair--I know they will all use them for years and years to come! Yay for Grandpa Jim:)

Oh yes, the joys of saying "Sit down on your bottom!" a million times. I think Amelia has finally realized that it isn't funny at all to us. So, of course, today Sam realized that he can stand up in his highchair. He realized it and then smiled a huge smile. Oh boy. :)

Jenny