9.08.2008

*dinner

Normally we don't let her have at it with dinner. The other night though we just sat back and watched...



I always used to think, "ohh brother..." when people had framed pictures of their kids in dad's baseball hats or with food smeared all over their faces. It seems like the must-have picture of your baby, doesn't it? Well when it's your baby, it is the cutest thing ever. I mean just look at her - she's crazy, hilarious, what on earth is she doing??! I might not share our pictures of Vera in Ben's bball hats [we do have them...] but I do have an understanding now.


[and um if you want to see her cute
little expressions close-up, click on the picture]

6 comments:

Melissa Abby said...

I love the sequence and how focused she is on her dinner

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

I'm impressed with the fact that she doesn't smash any of those cute dishes. Guess it is true ... girls play differently than boys. :)

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

sooo cool...but when i click on the pics I can't make them bigger...help...i want to see each photo

sarah said...

anne, I can't help but be a little jealous now...you never thought it was that cute when I had food all over MY face and you never put a montage of ME together...Varah, you are going down...

ann.e said...

sera, please contain yourself.

ann.e said...

julie, i thought you could click on the photo to make it bigger, but i guess with this one it's not working... sorry :(