9.10.2008

*etsy!



Ok, some of you may know that I've been working on this. Hard to believe how long it's taken me [original opening date was in June I think], but I have started an Etsy shop! Yes I did!! I'm having a strange reaction to typing this and am finding myself kind of nervous. Anyway, please have a look if you'd like. Don't feel obligated to buy anything - unless you really pity me :) Do feel obligated though to tell anyone you might think would be interested. There's birthday cards and thank you cards and some notecards with my most favorite inspiring hymn. Also, I welcome any [kindly worded] constructive criticism as I'm still a little unsure of how it all looks and how this all works.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Does that mean we can now get your lovely designs all the way out yonder, and on demand? (Love the sheetcake snip pic. Looks so cute from what I can see).

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

looks fantastic!

momandpop said...

GOOD-FOR-YOU, Anne! I will definitely pass the word around. Maybe FooFee can help you create someday!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new bidness. I didn't know you had this a brewing. The cards look really cute. Can't wait to see more of your creations.

xoxoxo

Melissa Abby said...

Love it! I always love all of your handmade cards. Your wedding invitation is still one of my faves :)

Emily said...

wahoo! i've been quietly watching you put it together over there. so impressed!

Em and Jud said...

Congrats, Anne! Your work is, and always has been, so beautiful. Hooray for you!