1.17.2009

*bedhead


Thanks for all your well-wishes for Vera... She only threw up that one night which was a relief. She had a day or two of rest and now has a cough and a head so stuffed she's calling me "Baba." She's also got some scary looking molars ripping through those little gums of hers - so that hasn't been fun either: lots of whining and crying and finger-chewing.

I feel like we've had permanent bedhead all week. Both Ben and I were down with the bug yesterday and the night before. There's nothing like being sick - I admit that I turn into a big self-pitying, complaining lump. Seriously I can't feel sorrier for myself :) Thank goodness I felt better this morning!! Anyway, what is the point of this post? I don't really know.

Oh yes, I remember I had wanted to share a picture of Vera with her animals [I couldn't get a good photo, but have one from a month ago] Every morning when I get her out of bed, she has to pick up everyone to get up too. I love it - she waddles around and in to see Daddy with an arm-full of friends:

1 comment:

Melissa Abby said...

Glad she's feeling better! I have had a fever for the last two days and I think I am a bigger baby than Grant :) Love the bed head pictures!