3.26.2009

* ¡lo hice!

I did it! I made Vera's Easter dress! It was surprisingly easy - it only took me 3 nights of leisurely work and I didn't even have to call my mom once for help. I found the pattern here [thank you Jenny!]. I think I'm really going to like sewing - even if I don't like/am not patient with the ironing and having to be precise part. It's really so rewarding to see the finished product and I already have several more projects in mind :)


Thankfully she didn't have a fit when I put it on her [she's awful picky about what you make her wear these days], but obviously wouldn't sit still for a photo shoot. And she's wearing some 3-sizes-too-big shoes. Still, here it is:




("elbow!")

4 comments:

JJ said...

So pretty! You did a great job Anne...

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

wow! I love the pattern, the fabric and the girl:)

Esti said...

qué valiente! Y te ha quedado muy bien. yo soy nefasta con la aguja...

Melissa Abby said...

love it!