7.05.2009

*cuatro de julio

We had a pleasant 4th... went to the farmer's market in the morning and to Red Butte in the afternoon with our friends. We ran into my boss at the market who said I could take the night off. Since I work every night it's open, we thought this would be our only opportunity to eat there together. It was delicious and fun to get to sit and enjoy. Later I heard some fireworks from the back step - didn't need to see them this year :)

the bike all decked out for our ride to the market

i like this one :)

smoked pork ravioli with onion jam + fresh peas


vera's arugula-tarragon pasta [she still doesn't know green=yucky]


la familia


1 comment:

momandpop said...

I would give anything to have seen Vera's face when she first saw her bikeseat. So fun! You're smart to take advantage of her not yet knowing that green=yucky. And I agree with you: I like *that* one, too.