1.12.2010

*drawrings

First family portrait:

I think it's so fun to watch the way Vera's scribbles have progressed. Over the break she started drawing happy/sad/angry faces and then figured out she could draw arms and legs protruding from the heads - the first being Mommy, Daddy and Vera. It was so exciting and she was so pleased with what she could do! She also loves making balloons still and more recently spiders - with 30 or so legs. I also think it was interesting how a couple months ago she wouldn't color in coloring books. I think she didn't know quite what to do and would just make me or Ben do it for her. One day though she just sat down began coloring [mostly] in the lines! It just clicked. This is probably really boring stuff for anyone else, I just love seeing her little brain making connections and like to jot down just when it happened :)

No comments: