1.15.2010

*duckie

Vera loves puppets and always wants us to put them on and "talk" to her. She speaks directly to the puppet and wants to show them her room, her new shoes, what she did today etc. It's really funny and I wonder what she thinks - that they're really talking to her?? This video is long and kind of boring and my house is a mess and she looks real ragga-muffiny, but oh well - real life I guess? I've wanted to just get video of her talking because even that changes so fast!



p.s. sorry for the potty talk

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Um, she is hysterical! As is duckie. I laughed out loud several times:) I think my favorite part was when she took so much time and care to put on her new shoes and then rips them off to put on her dancing shoes:) Ah, the life of a 2.5 year old. So much to do, so little time:)

Ryan. Beth. Pierce. Paige. Ollie. said...

I'm in love with this video. too many reasons to list. (pierce has now stated he's going to do some dance moves and is tying a blanket around his waste and kicking his legs. nice.)

Anonymous said...

love it, love it ... especially love the careful prep for the dance routine (shoes, tutu, necklace, and fixed hair!) ... and those manners in thanking duckie for finding her other dance shoe. too precious!!

erica said...

wait anne ... 'anonymous' is me, erica ... don't know why it's doing that! :)

Jeremy, Julie, Eva and Kate said...

My absolute favorite part is when she thanks ducky for her shoe!! I was laughing out loud. So cute:)

Anonymous said...

that last dance dance move looked like Corky St. Clair's! Haha!