1.21.2010

*el museo


Another difficult and frustrating day around here, so I'm going to post some pictures of our visit to the Children's Museum last week!  It is really an amazing museum [if you visit I promise we'll go!!] but it's pretty expensive [I'll pay!] so this was just our 3rd time.  She has been having such a hard time having not napped since Christmas and generally being 2 that I decided to just fork over the $$ to let her have some VERA time.  She loved it of course - her favorite being the store and the little ironing board which she hoarded and protected from all other kids attempting to play.  My favorite moment was seeing her interact with a little boy a few years older at the checkout line.  Soooo cute and polite :)

1 comment:

Em and Jud said...

Looks like a wonderful time! And those puppies are super cute...wish we could meet them!